Ganesh 'Kool.. Sakkath Hot Mega' for summer

The darling of family audience especially ladies golden star Ganesh second home banner film ‘Kool…Sakkath Hot Maga (Dictionary word is Cool) is all set for hot summer release.

Audience coming to the theatre would definitely had cool effect and forget the summer. There is so much of entertainment in the film promises Ganesh who is also director of this film by compulsion.

I have begun my career as an assistant director to a program. Later the television stint and 28 films so far in my career so far taught me various things. That was enough for me to be courageous and taken up the ‘Kool…Sakkath Hot Maga. The decision to take up direction after the director Mussanje Mahesh walked fell on me and with one of the greatest cinematographer Rathnavelu I have finished the project successfully. This film has given me more courage to take up more ventures says Ganesh.

V Harikrishna has given melody, duet and mass songs in this film ‘Kool Sakkath Hot Maga’ that has five songs. One of the songs highlight is that the girls would call the boys to accompany for the film.

‘Kool...Sakkath Hot Maga entertains to hundred percent! Songs, fights, comedy, lively situations are all part of this film. There is of course ‘Male’ (Rain) my Godfather in cinema.

As for as investment is concerned this is a huge project. We had been to Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt plus shot in many exotic locations in Karnataka informs Ganesh on his ambitious maiden directorial venture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment