Priety Zinta all pumped up

The pretty actress Preity Zinta is all pumped up as her Punjab Super Kings is playing the IPL champions Chennai Super Kings in Mohali today.


Though Punjab Super Kings came up with a mixed performance in their previous editions finishing third, fifth and bottom of the table respectively.


Says Preity, 'I only consider myself a cricket fan. I would have been a frustrated cricketer otherwise. I am an actor and cricket fan. From the sidelines, I only like to watch fours and sixes and wickets. In that way, I am only a fan. '


Preity is happy that her team has got some very good players like Adam Gilchrist and Shaun Marsh. We are confident of puttig up a good show in this year's IPL edition. Hopefull;y we win it, she says.


Though they had lost their first match in IPL IV, Preity says, 'I am always optimistic about our chances. We have never won our first match in the IPL. It is better to make mistakes first up as you have enough time to rectify them. This was just our first game and the team still needs to come together. We are not taking the first loss too seriously.'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment