Harish Raj faces criminal charges

Once again the ‘Gun’ Kannada film directed and co produced by Harish Raj is in news for bad reasons. The second time release of the film also flopped miserably has created a clash between producer Murali and Harish Raj.

Producer Murali says he has been cheated by Harish Raj to the extent of Rs.1.80 crores and his house documents are pledged in this case has irked the producer. With proper documents in him producer Murali has filed 420 case against Harish Raj it is stated.

Harish Raj came to my house saying only Rs.20 lakhs is enough from my side but later on he started pleading for money. When the television right Rs.52 lakh came up he assured me to return the financial help given but backed out. He did not inform me on the television rights contract he has signed and used it for the film. Once again I got cheated in this case claims producer Murali.

Producer Murali contacted mother of actor cum director Harish Raj on this cheating case. Harish Raj mother promised to sell the house and clear a part of the dues.

Absconding for quite some time Harish Raj has surfaced before the media. When the film fails what can I do? I have not made properties. I have invested everything on the film ‘Gun’. I am not responsible for the loss says Harishraj.

On the issue what Murali makes that I have cheated him Harish Raj says he is wrong. Taking the television rights money I have invested for the songs and re-recording of the film. Producer Murali has threatened me. For the re-release I have lost Rs.15 lakhs again says Harish Raj.

0 comments:

Post a Comment