Trisha is all smiles

Trisha is a busy bee now. Her Telugu movie Teen Mar is a bumper hit in Andhra Pradesh. Her Tamil venture with Ajith, mankatha is shaping up fast and also she is playing the lead role in Telugu remake of Bodyguard opposite Venkatesh.


Thrilled about Teen Mar's success, Trisha says, ' I knew that the film would work right from the day we started shooting. Credit should go to director Jayanth and Pawan for making it a hit. Love Aaj Kal is one of my favourite films and I must’ve seen it a dozen times on DVD'.


She adds, ' The plot of the Telugu version has been changed to suit the taste of mass audiences and I think the last 20 minutes leave you spellbound. My character, Meera, is very stylish. I could relate to her a lot perhaps because she’s very impulsive. Jayanth insisted that my character be loud and that I wear bright colours and eye shadow. Chetan has done a great job with my costumes which have done a great deal for my look in the film.'


WIth her handsfull in south India, Trisha says my idea to venture to Bollywood has been put on hold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment