Arya unplugged

Arya is in all joy for he is on a roll ever since Nan Kadavul released. His subsequent hits including Boss Engira Baskaran and Urumi in Malayalam, in which he played a cameo role, has brought him great laurels.


Arya says, ' I was flooded with offers after Nan Kadavul. But I chose to do movies that had mass and class appeal. For me quality matters the most than quantity'


He is pinning high hopes on his next Avan Ivan, directed by Bala. He says, 'Avan Ivan, Bala sir’s riproaring comedy, will surely work big time at the boxoffice. Right now, I’m shooting for Lingusamy’s Vettai in which I have an interesting role. The film is a mass entertainer.'


Meanwhile, Kollywood grapevine is abuzz that after Vettai, Arya will give six months to Mani Ratnam for the filmmaker’s Ponniyin Selvan

0 comments:

Post a Comment