I am cop not by default on screen - Prem Kumar!

Lovely star of Kannada cinema from soft roles to hard role from ‘Shatru’! On his 36th birthday on 18th of April 2011 at Kala Kuteera it was fans filled muhurut for lovely star Premkumar. He was looking extremely good in Khakhi uniform. This is for the first time Premkumar is donning the cop role and taking part in full length action cinema.

For donning this cop role I have undergone training right from thinning down. I have contacted various cops and taken tips. It is six months of hard work I have done for the role. Even for the moustache a thought was given how it should be consulting the cop says Premkumar. Trainer Kitty and his gym unit shaped me well. I was doing work out for five hours a day.

To do this cop role it was my father’s ambition when I was young says actor Nenapirali Prem. I wear the uniform in the beginning and end of the film. Today morning the real life cop ACP Ramesh Babu looking at me said even he was looking slim and trim like me. That is a compliment for me to take on this role of ACP on screen says Premkumar.

I have two to three shades in the cop role. I am like Krishna of the Mahabharatha in putting down the enemies intelligently says Premkumar smilingly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment